Sunday, February 16, 2014

To The Ones I Left Behind

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you. I know that you understand, but I just couldn't stay there anymore. I worked my ass off through out high school to be able to go away to college and get out of that town, and even though our family started to fall apart at the beginning of the semester, I still had to grow up and move on. I'm sorry that I left you to pick up the pieces. You've never said it, but I know you all resent me for not staying. That place is a shit show and I left you there to fend for yourselves. I understand. I realize that my leaving only made things worse, but there was nothing I could do. I had to move on. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of each and every one of you and hope that you're doing okay. Apart of me always regrets leaving, but I know that I am better here that I would be there. I just wish that you all will someday be able to leave. A few of you are still too young, but you two older kids will get your time very soon. I hope that when you're able to leave, you will be able to see things from my point of view and understand why I had to do what I did, but until then, I will continue to apologize. There are no words to express how much I miss you. There is not enough time in the day for me to explain how much I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment