Monday, February 17, 2014

To The One I Ran Away To

I love you. I really do. You gave me a place to go when home was no longer an option, and I couldn't be more grateful. You have opened more doors for me than I could have ever imagined possible. My life is in a place that I never saw it going and I'm a much better person because of it. But, as a newly independent college woman, I need the opportunity to be just that. I need to be able to make my own mistakes and learn my own lessons without being told what's going to happen before it happens. I want to be an irresponsible college girl. There were things in my life that caused me to grow up way too fast and now I finally have the opportunity to have fun, but you're holding me back. I know that you just want what's best for me and I love you for that, but I need to be able to find myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment