Monday, April 7, 2014

To The Girls Who Helped Me Through It All

You ladies honestly have no idea what you did for me. Before I met you all, I was ready to drop out of school and go home. I was incredibly depressed, lonely, and upset that I had gone so far away from home and hated it. Then, all of a sudden you came into my life and everything changed. You gave me something to be apart of and made me feel like I belonged. I have never been apart of something so amazing in my life, and I am so grateful for this opportunity. While it has been a great year, I think that my participation in this circle has served it's purpose. It's time for me to move on and find myself outside of what I have become. I feel as if I've had to put up a front and change myself to fit in with you guys, and it's simply exhausting. I don't want to pretend to be someone I'm not anymore. Thank you for helping me through this past year, and I'm sorry that I have to leave so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment